Monday, February 14, 2011

Cup 14 and a hot tub

Recently, I got to spend a Friday evening with the lovely Caroline Pilgrim. Coffee is one of the binding forces in our friendship, so she made a pot. Added creamer, perhaps some pumpkin pie spice. We were invited to join in a skype-prayer (Have you ever prayed over skype?? It's worth it.), so we joined some folks in Atlanta and Tampa and sang and talked to Jesus.
So we made drank our coffee and watched Groundhog Day. Caroline thought this a necessary addition to add to the endless repertoire of movies I've seen(among most other movies). I was skeptical, but ended up really enjoying it!




However, the night was young!! We sneaked into a local hotel's jacuzzi and prayed more! Then we climbed on some of the patio furniture. Caroline may or may not have broken part of the arbor. Whoa- I just realized post-posting that it looks like I'm not wearing pants in this picture! I promise I'm totally wearing pants. They're just beige...

No comments:

Post a Comment