Monday, February 14, 2011

15

Katelyn here-- Mark Driscoll came to UF the other week, and I got to go to his mini-conference. Nbd. If you don't know who that is, don't feel bad. He's an author/pastor guy, I guess kind of a big deal in many Christian circles. Anyway, he had a lot of cool things to say (he spoke about love, sex, and relationships) and I figured, those things are fun to learn about! I enjoy how you know EXACTLY who is speaking because his face is really really really big on the booklet. That is my lovely thermos next to his shiny visage.

I made coffee because I love coffee! And because I wanted to be ATTENTIVE. 9 am on a Saturday is how I normally jive anyway, but the weather was kinda dreary and rainy and tired-y.

2 comments:

  1. I think numba sweet 16 should be our texan turtle togetha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is shaping up quite well. If the urge to make a post everyday becomes unbearable, I suggest pino44.com as a muse. He puts up a post every day, though he is on an abrupt hiatus because of his mother's passing. Otherwise as a professional blogger, he's second to none. Looks like there are a lot more cups of coffee to go. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete