Saturday, February 19, 2011

21 22 23

Morning everybody! Stephanie here, bringing you those eagerly anticipated updates on my personal coffee drinking habits!

Here we have the classic class cup. Its the, "I dont even care that this crappy cup of coffee has nasty grinds and sweet-n-low floating around in it-- something needs to keep my mind focused enough to read, write, and in my case, paint."
My good friend Don, who also happens to be our security gaurd, is well aware of my addiction, and when he saw me coffee-less, he bought me this. Isn't that sweet? I'm so loved. I thanked him by allowing him to smell it.


Last night my buddies Chloe and Eric hit up Java Cabana. We listened to some girls' acoustic band and wrote postcards to our familes and I read from my book, Her Fearful Symmetry (which is really good so far by the way. Audrey Niffenegger also wrote The Time Travelers Wife and The Night Bookmobile, which are such treats to read.)

This is Java Cabana. So fantastic!  If you're a Memphian, swing by around March, and check out Chloe York's solo show. It'll be a blast.

On the right is my Java Cabana Mocha, to the right is my homemade delight. It's in a German cup from a set that my mom has had since she was my age, I think. I think of her whenever I drink out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment